Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oasis HD!

Since we have gotten our new plasma TV with the HD package, we've become mezmorized by the picture quality, especially with some of the coral sea and South Paciifc programs on Oasis and National Geograhic  channels. So needless to say, I've been drawn to (pun intended) sketch birds and fish. Been very hot, hot, hot this week. Very abnormal for this time of year. Harder to get things done. Mom has slowed down even more this week. Hard to see.

At any rate this is what I've gotten done so far this week. This is a drawing of a wrase, a coral reef inhabitant. My source photos are nowhere near as spectacular as the HD programs. This was done in watercolour, but I may try the next one in pastels.


I'm also working on a couple of abstract paintings. Should be done by the end of the week. Today (Wednesday) lots of running around for me doing chores in 38 degrees real feel!! By the time I got home I'm wilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment