End of week 14 and I've not got much of anything to show for it. It's been too cold and rainy to sit outside and work, and I've not been inspired to pick up much in the way of a paintbrush.
What I have been doing though is creating in my kitchen. Went to the Farmers' Market and bought a basket of tomatoes from a very old farmer with a beat up truck and not too much on display on his table. The tomatoes looked great though! I made a big batch of spaghetti sauce using basil and other herbs from my garden, Then I tried t recipe for slow roasted tomatoes. Made a batch of tomato soup out of them mixed half with frshe tomatoes. Quite a lovely flavour. Today I made a batch of cookies.
I've also been occupied doing up tags for my jewelry that included brief descriptions of the properties of the various gemstones I've used in a given piece. Quite time consuming. That's in prep for setting up my dispaly case in the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment