Some week. Between almost letting mom's bath overflow because I was distracted by a phone call, getting the carpets cleaned and throwing mom and cats into chaos because life is not "all systems normal" and getting soaked by Hydro, its been some week!
All in all, its left me pretty dry. Tried a few things but other than this mono-print, none of it worked. I've been distracted with stuff that needs to be done, stuff I'd like to be doing and stuff that is landing on my plate unexpectedly. None of it is what I want to be doing. Griping is so over rated. Changes nothing..
Here is my mono-print for this week .I was experimenting to get ready for the next Art Group meeting when I'm supposed to be demonstrating this technique. I tried a couple. This one I liked, especially after I'd gone back in with gold ink

No comments:
Post a Comment