Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mid Week 17

It's Thursday morning. So far everything is quiet. I've been low key this week and a bit sad. Not to mention, a little lost as to what to do or not do. I think mom has had another little stroke. She had a headache on Monday and willingly went to lay down for a while. When she got up a few hours latter, it was like she was jut a bit more lost and definitely she has been a bit cranky. When I try to determine what is going on, she pushes me away and sluffs it off, so I can't get a true handle on things. She has a doctor's appointment next week, so I guess we will see what he thinks.

As to painting, I have been working a bit. Here is a sketch I did a couple of days ago when it was actually nice enough to sit outside for an hour or so. It is not quite right as far as the shadows are concerned. I may try it again sometime.

I've also been experimenting some more with monoprinting to get ready. Nothing spectacular so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment