Friday I got to go to a special drumming workshop with a African trained teacher from PQ, Jacqueline. Great energy and learned some new rhythms. Then waiting for the new freezer to be delivered. Finally they came at 5:45 pm on Sat. They were supposed to move the old freezer out so that the new smaller one could go at the top end of the garage. It was very heavy!! Full. Before I knew what was happening they had tipped it on its side and and put it on a dolly to move it to the door area of the garage. Not being careful, the door popped open and some of the contents were spilling out!! I had told them it was full, but obviously did not register. In any rate, it all got resolved and the old freezer ended up right side up again. This morning I cleaned out the old one and filled up(!!!!) the new one. Its amazing what is lurking at the bottom of a freezer that I had forgotten about. I won't be buying bread again for a very long time. Ditto coffee.
I actually also finished a painting and practiced some more with mono printing. With the painting I poured acrylic paint and moved it around so that it swirled. Its what I was trying for with the self-leveling gel a few weeks ago. I got some of the effect I was going for without using get.
Here is the mono print.


No comments:
Post a Comment