Friday, December 24, 2010

T'is the week before Christmas!

And all through the house both creatures are stirring, in fact they are running around like maniacs, not a mouse in sight! I guess they have settled and have decided that we are formally adopted. Max is sitting beside me at the moment, but will soon try to climb up in my lap. Mom does not really remember much of what this season is all about, but she is clear on next week is the start of a new year. It seems to be all about reaching and passing 100 for her.

I'm as ready as I'm going to get for Christmas, and am looking forward to watching a bunch of movies that I rented. No Christmas movies!!!

I'm still not really back into being creative. Did do a couple of works using my hand made paper. This is one.

I used two different stamps that I cut out with acrylic paint and then tied the prints with gel pen. I like the unruly lace effect of the paper. My technique is not to refined yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment