Its been a while since I've posted, and more importantly, since I've been creative! But now our guests are gone, I've re-organized my studio space, so all that's needed now is for me to get back to wielding a paintbrush or something. Motivation has been more than a bit low. Mom is struggling or maybe its me who is struggling with her gradual decline. Plus the weather is grey. It seems like its been ages since we've seen sunshine. I'm in a cocooning mood.
I am also getting ready for my Jewelry Open House this weekend, so a little bit of creativity going on there. I doing some baking (always a creative process for me), decorating the front of the house and the hall, and cleaning out my cases. max has decided to sit on my lap while I'm writing this post. He has been doing that a couple of times a day lately!
At any rate, I will post this one abstract I was working on before our guests arrived. I think its finished.

No comments:
Post a Comment