Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 Week 4

Winter is too long already! I've had an up and down time of it lately, what with all the shoveling snow, and dealing with dark days. Same with my creative endeavours. Last week, we had our Art Group session. Watercolour landscape. Marion's instructions were great, as was her execution. Mine I found to be more than a bit boring. Sky turned out well, aweful trees. But here it is.

So I decided to try another similar scene my self. Bit better, but still boring.

To get myself looser, I decided to do a pastel of a scene from Sable island.


I've been thinking of taking the same source but producing it in different medium for effect. So here is the same scene in watercolour with the ghost like impression of the horses that were in the photo.

 I like the pastel best!

No comments:

Post a Comment