Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for the cat, Max sitting on my lap as I type this post, licking my hands!! Its quite lovely when he feels safe  enough to do so.

I am thankful that the old fridge downstairs and the old freezer have been picked up and that we are finally able to do some cleaning up in Alex' area downstairs. I am thankful that Alex is agreeable to having me help.

I am thankful for the lovely weather this weekend. Actually was warm enough to sit outside.

I am thankful that I am getting interested in figuring out how to make money on-line.

I am thankful for mom who never complains even she could have reason to. I have been getting short of late with her grunts and groans.

I am thankful for the opportunity to cook a nice meal, and for all of us to be able to enjoy it together.

I am thankful for the fact that I was able to get a painting done this week, and that I am pleased with the results. I may even get to liking working with watercolour! This is from a photo in an advertising brochure. I liked the colour and the angle. I may try it again in a much more stylized form.

I am thankful for my life, those I love and for another day to be blessed in this beautiful country, and spectacular universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment